School Closure Insurance – Support for working parents
With unpredictable weather causing more and more school closures, parents are left to deal with the stress and inconvenience of last minute childcare arrangements.
As pressure on family budgets mounts, few can afford the unexpected financial expense it can involve.
A smart solution
We’ve designed a simple, affordable insurance product to ease the financial burden of unexpected school closure.
- Wide cover: protects against school closure on the orders of the LEA or Head Teacher because of floods, bad weather or heating failure/boiler breakdown*
- Affordable: annual cost just £30*
- Compensation: cash payment of £100 per day – for up to 5 days in any one year – for loss of earnings, use of holidays and additional childcare costs*
- Cover starts after the first full day of closure*
- Covers children aged 0-16 years*
*Policy terms, including limitations and exclusions apply. Please contact us on 0800 902 0119 if you would like a copy of the policy wording.
One less thing to worry about
As working parents you already have plenty to juggle. For a small annual premium you can relax in the knowledge that if your child’s school closes unexpectedly – you’ve got it covered!
If you would like to find out more information please contact us on 0800 902 0119.